Use of websites
- You must retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
- You may not modify the materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use or communicate them for any public or commercial purpose.
- You must not transfer the materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
- Transmit spam or unsolicited communications.
- Pretend to be IPer or someone else.
- Pretend to be associated with IPer.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites.
- Misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use our sites or connect to us by using electronic means.
- Engage in activities that would violate any applicable law.
- Post or transmit any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others or which is unlawful, abusive, defamatory, vulgar or otherwise objectionable or which contains any advertising or solicitation with respect to products or services.
- Collect or store personal data about other users unless specifically authorized by such users.
- Sending emails that cause alarm or distress is an offence under the "Protection from Harassment Act 1997".
- Sending unsolicited emails that in any way promote or market any goods or services is an offence under section 22 of "The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003".
- Sending emails that cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety is an offence under section 127 of the "Communications Act 2003".
Acknowledgement of Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, know-how, confidential information, database rights, and rights in trademarks and designs (whether registered or unregistered) in our Sites are vested in us or our licensors.
Information provided by you
You agree that any information or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to us will not be considered confidential or proprietary. By providing any such information or materials to us, you fully assign and transfer to us all intellectual property rights in and to such information and materials and we are thereby free to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit, distribute, modify assign, and license such information and materials, and you further agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to us.
You further warrant that you shall not provide any information or materials to us that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful under whatever applicable law, or that incorporates the proprietary material of another.
We reserves the right to, in our sole discretion, remove any information provided by you from our sites, including those placed on our Facebook page, Twitter feed etc.
Personal Data Protection
Use of software
- Use any device or software capable of interfering with the operation of our sites.
- Take any action, which imposes a disproportionately large or unreasonable load upon the infrastructure of our sites (such as sending mass emails - "spamming").
- Interfere or tamper with the software of our sites or the functionality thereof. This includes putting material on our sites, which is infected with viruses or other elements that may damage or interfere with the programming structure of our sites.
Facebook, chat rooms and other user forums
Links to third-party websites
Linking to our Sites
- IPer on Facebook:
- IPer on Twitter:
Guidelines for linking to our website
- May link to but not replicate our content.
- Should not use our logo.
- Should not create a browser or border environment around our content.
- Should not imply that we are endorsing it or its products.
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us.
- Should not present false information about our products or services.
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- Should not list any contact details such as telephone numbers, business addresses, e-mail addresses or any other types of contact information.
Limitation of liability
Duty to mitigate losses
Third Party rights
Our sites are controlled, operated and administered by us from an undisclosed location in the United Kingdom. We make no representation that material at this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United Kingdom and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access our sites from locations outside of the United Kingdom, you do so, on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- the caller withholds their number by using the United Kingdom prefix 141;
- where the number is withheld by default or by the operator;
- where the number cannot be determined, also known as unavailable;